An SxS solid state recorder designed to work exclusively
with JVC's ProHD
JVC launch the KA-MR100G docking media recorder as its
first product featuring native XDCAM EX file recording and an SxS memory card
slot. This device will record and playback XDCAM EX files on an SxS memory card.
The KAMR100G will also attach to current JVC ProHD GY-HD200/250 series
professional high definition camcorders via a specially designed adapter. Future
products from JVC will attach directly to the KA-MR100G.
Now you can record HD video in the popular XDCAM EX™
format using your 200 Series ProHD camcorder. This compact recorder attaches
directly to the GY-HD200UB or GY-HD250U recorders via the KA-UM100 adapter and
lets you record HD material in the 720P or 1080i (GY-HD200UB only) mode onto
convenient SxS memory cards. Simultaneous recording to tape and solid state
memory is also possible allowing you to make instantaneous backup or archival
recordings. The compact KA-MR100G provides status information on its built-in
LCD screen as well as on the camera's viewfinder. Controls and menus are well
integrated with the attached camera. You can even play back recorded video
directly on the camera's LCD monitor or viewfinder.
- Records on standard SxS memory cards. No moving parts!
- Records native XDCAM EX™ .mp4 files* for versatile
- Recording modes
- 1080i60/50(25Mbps/CBR)(GY-HD200UB only)
- 720p60/50/30/25/34(19Mbps/CBR) (GY-HD250U,
- Recording time is about 70 minutes on 16GB SxS card (19.7
mbps 720P mode)
- Simultaneous recording to tape and memory card
- High speed SxS memory facilitates ultra-fast transfer to
server or NLE system
SxS Media Card not included