Hot on the heels of the introduction of the FCB-EH6300 HD Block Camera, comes another dynamic model featuring 1280 x 720p HD resolution to Sony's line-up of HD Block Cameras, the
FCB-EH3400. Clocking in with 28x zoom, this cameras offers outstanding picture quality for applications requiring vibrant, high-resolution images and flexibility. The FCB-EH3400 utilizes a 1/4-type Exmor™ CMOS
image sensor, boasting approximately 1,430,000 million effective pixels for extraordinary picture quality.
- 1280 x 720p High Definition: Ideally suited for Security monitoring
applications, the FCB-EH3400 HD block camera offers 1280 x 720p high definition video output.
- Digital Output (Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2): The digital LVDS interface provides easy access
for IP and Gigabit Ethernet applications. Thanks to the digital interface, the quality of the camera’s video signal is maintained with minimal deterioration. This can lead to
cost savings due to the direct connection to codecs/systems without the need for any additional components.
- Temperature Readout: The value of the internal temperature of the FCB-EH3400 camera can be
read out via the VISCA™ protocol. When checking the internal temperature of equipment (i.e., speed dome unit), it is possible to use this data to turn a fan or heater on/off inside the
equipment as needed.
- Color Enhancement: Ideally suited for low vision applications, new color enhancement options can make reading text and pictures less challenging. Available
options include monochrome, binary, inverted and enhanced color modes.
- Auto Wide-D Mode: The new FCB-EH3400 camera monitors the luminance differences within an image in high contrast environments and
automatically switches on and off the Wide D feature according to the contrasted lighting environment. In addition, it is possible to select three levels of luminance differences
- Additional Wide-D Modes: In addition to the Auto Wide-D mode, the new FCB-EH3400 camera features additional modes, including Indoor, Outdoor, One-push WB,
ATW, Manual, Sodium Vapor Lamp.
- Auto ICR: The FCB-EH3400 features a sensitive image sensor, ideal for day/night functions at less than 0.5 lux (F1.6, 50IRE) with high-sensitivity mode on.
||1/4 type Exmor CMOS Sensor
||12x (336x with optical zoom)
|Horizontal Viewing Angle
||55.9° (wide end) to 2.1° (tele end)
||1/1 to 1/10,000 s, 22 steps
||Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (fix/auto), One-push, Manual
||Auto/Manual/Max. Gain Limit (-3 to +28 dB, +2 dB step/total 16 steps)
|Wide Dynamic Range
||Yes (30 fps)
|Privacy Zone Masking
||Auto (Sensitivity: normal, low)
Zoom trigger AF
Focus Compensation in ICR On
Black & White
||Auto, Manual, Priority Mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Bright, EV Compensation, Slow AE
|Video output Specifications
||28x optical zoom; f = 3.5 mm (wide) to 98.0 mm (tele); F1.3.5 to F3.7
||More than 50 dB
||Less than 1.0 lx (F1.35, 50 IRE)
||HD: Analog: Component (Y/Pb/Pr), Digital: Y/CB/Cr 4:2:2 via LVDS
||HD: 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25
SD: NTSC, PAL
|Camera Control Interface
||VISCA™ (TTL Signal Level)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||50.0 x 60.0 x 89.7 mm
||Approx. 240 g
||-5°C to +60°C
||-20°C to +60°C
||4.7W (motors active) / 3.4 W (motors inactive)