| Clear-Com HBP-2X 2-Channel HelixNet Beltpack
Product Code: HBP2X
|Highlights of HBP-2X
|• Channel Density. Similar to a source assignment panel, a single cable gives every connected beltpack the capacity to access all four system channels.
• Selectable Channels. The full-duplex, 2-channel beltpack can select up to two of the available four system channels and access program audio, each with individual level control.
• Save Resources. Networked audio is distributed over a single, shielded twisted pair, reducing the number of cables to yield time and cost savings.
• Passively Interconnection. Beltpacks can be set up in daisy-chain or star configurations with no need for active split boxes.
• Clear-Com Sound: Legendary contoured audio frequency response provides maximum intelligibility and exceptional sound quality.
• Efficient Administration. System configuration and firmware upgrades are centrally managed from the main station.
• Intuitive Operations. Present logical channel labels on the high-contrast, 10-character OLED display.
• Effortless Navigation. Optimally positioned buttons and volume knobs are easy to locate, identify and control on the beltpack.
• Highly Durable. Fabricated from lightweight cast aluminum, the beltpack is able to endure the rigors of intensive applications.
• Mounting Flexibility. Sturdy beltclip, rubber bumpons and integrated strap guide offer useful mounting options.
|Features of HBP-2X
|• Two channel beltpack
• Power and Audio over a Single Cable
• Program Audio with Separate Program Level Control
• User-Facing Keyset Controls
• Recessed Level Rotary Knob Controls
• Push-button Menu Access
• Integrated Mounting-strap Strap Guide
• Tabletop Resting Supports
• USB Micro-AB Port
• XLR Lock Release
• Cast Aluminum Alloy Case
• High-resolution, Large Format OLED Display (Up to 10 Characters for Unique Labels)
• Visual and Vibrating Call Alerts
• Ridge Guide for Tactile Navigation and Mechanical Protection
• XLR-4M Headset Jack (5-Pin Option)
• 2.5 mm TRS Headset Jack
• XLR-3F Intercom Line
• XLR-3M Intercom Pass-through (Daisy-chain)
|Specifications of HBP-2X
||Two intercom channels (Selectable)
Program Audio (Assignable from Main Station)
||Intercom Line: (2) 3-pin XLR–M–F
Headset: 4-pin XLR–M & 2.5mm TRS jack
USB: Micro AB
||Headset Mic Impedance: 200Ω (Dynamic)
Headset Mic Voltage 1.7V (Electret selectable)
The following specified for a route to four-wire output at 0dBu out:
Mic Gain: 60dB (Dynamic), 45dB (Electret)
Frequency Response: 300Hz – 10 kHz ±3dB
Contoured for Intelligibility
Distortion: <0.2% THD @ 1kHz
Noise: <-55dBu (Dynamic), <-65dBu (Electret)
||Load Impedance: >32Ω
Output Level: +12dBu before clipping
Sidetone: -12dBu (selectable)
The following specified for a route from a four-wire input at 0dBu in:
Max Gain: 0dB
Frequency Response: 40Hz - 10kHz ±3dB
Distortion: <0.1% THD @ 1kHz
Headphone Limiter: 0dBu (selectable)
||6" H x 4" W x 1" D
(152mm x 102mm x 25mm)
Weight: 16oz (.454kg)
DC Voltage Range: 30-60 volts
||Max temperature is 45ºC (113ºF)
0 - 90% relative humidity