Brighter Than Ever
Bowens Mount Fresnel features dual optical elements, a larger 6” front Fresnel lens, improved ventilation, and minimized light leaks.
Dual Lens Optical Design
The Fresnel 2X features a dual lens design. The rear lens focuses and magnifies the beam onto the larger 6” front Fresnel lens, this achieves zero light waste. Aputure dual lens optical design makes the Fresnel 2X twice powerful as the original Aputure Fresnel, and makes the 120D II up to 14 times brighter, breathing new life into your lights.
New Rotating Design
By utilizing a new rotating barrel design, the Fresnel 2X creates an intuitive user experience,similar to a camera lens. The smooth focus throw gives users an ability to accurately finesse the beam angle of their light source, allowing you to easily spot or flood your light with a simple twist.
Versatility & Portability
The Fresnel 2X is adaptable to any situation. With its Bowens Mount design, this fresnel can be attached to a myriad of lights. The 7” front ring accepts the Aputure Barndoors, meaning your light shaping options are endless. With the included carrying case, the Fresnel 2X can easily follow you, wherever your shoots may take you.
• Dual lens magnification
• Outputs twice as much light as the original Aputure Fresnel
• Larger 6-inch Fresnel lens
• New rotating spot/flood design for increased smoothness and stability 12-40; variable spot to flood beam angle
• Designed to minimize light leaks
• Robust, heat-resistant material
• Compatible with Bowens mount lights
• Compatible with Aputure Barndoors