7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can be
refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall / Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal / Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore/ International Passenger Terminal at Harbourfront Centre
GST Refund Centre before departure with goods within 2 months from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can
claim for the GST refund. Please visit: https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/
for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
• Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
• Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
• Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
• Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
• Wide dynamic range
• High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
• Internal capsule shock mounting
• Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
• 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is a studio-quality large diaphragm condenser with seamlessly variable polar patterns. Its polar patterns selection, filter and pad are conveniently located on the front of the microphone body for ease of use.
Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1" capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB
(up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results.
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
The package includes
• NT-2000 Seamlessly Variable Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
• SM2 Microphone Shock Mount
• Rugged Microphone Case
JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
20Hz - 20kHz
147db SPL (@ 1kHz, 1%THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level
15.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz